Varanasi Tour Packages
About Varanasi Tour Packages
Experience the enchanting city of Varanasi with our specially curated Varanasi tour packages. Mahaluxmi Travels offers you a seamless journey to this spiritual haven, where ancient traditions and sacred rituals intertwine. Immerse yourself in the mystical ambiance as you explore the spiritual treasures of Varanasi.
With our expertly designed itineraries, you can witness the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti, a captivating ritual performed on the banks of the holy Ganges River. Marvel at the vibrant ghats, where devotees perform religious ceremonies and seek spiritual solace. Take a serene boat ride along the river and witness the ethereal beauty of sunrise or sunset.
Discover the narrow lanes of Varanasi’s old city, where every corner tells a tale. Visit iconic temples like Kashi Vishwanath and Sankat Mochan, where spirituality merges with architectural splendor. Engage in soul-stirring yoga and meditation sessions, seeking inner peace and rejuvenation.
At Mahaluxmi Travels, we ensure a seamless and comfortable journey, providing knowledgeable guides who share insights into the city’s rich heritage. Immerse yourself in the spiritual and cultural essence of Varanasi with our Varanasi tour packages. Embark on a transformative journey and create lifelong memories with Mahaluxmi Travels.
Places to Visit at Varanasi
Varanasi, also known as Kashi, is a city rich in history, spirituality, and cultural heritage. Here are some of the best places to visit in Varanasi suggested by Mahaluxmi Travels:-
- Dashashwamedh Ghat: One of the most famous and vibrant ghats in Varanasi, it is known for its evening Ganga Aarti, a mesmerizing ritual that attracts a large number of devotees and tourists.
- Kashi Vishwanath Temple: A renowned Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva, it is one of the most sacred pilgrimage sites in India. The temple’s intricate architecture and spiritual ambiance draw devotees from all over the world.
- Assi Ghat: Located at the confluence of the Ganges and Assi rivers, Assi Ghat is a popular spot for devotees to take a holy dip and perform rituals. It offers a tranquil atmosphere and beautiful views of the river.
- Sarnath: Just a short distance from Varanasi, Sarnath is a significant Buddhist pilgrimage site. It is where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon after attaining enlightenment. Explore the ancient ruins, visit the Dhamek Stupa, and experience the peaceful surroundings.
- Ramnagar Fort: Situated on the banks of the Ganges, this impressive fort is the ancestral home of the Maharaja of Varanasi. It showcases a blend of Indian and Mughal architectural styles and houses a museum displaying royal artifacts.
- Manikarnika Ghat: One of the oldest and most sacred cremation ghats in Varanasi, Manikarnika Ghat is believed to grant liberation from the cycle of birth and death. While it may be an intense experience, it offers a deep insight into Hindu funeral rites and spiritual beliefs.
- Bharat Kala Bhavan: Located within the Banaras Hindu University campus, this museum houses a vast collection of ancient sculptures, paintings, textiles, and archaeological artifacts, providing a glimpse into India’s rich cultural heritage.
- Tulsi Manas Mandir: Constructed in the 20th century, this modern temple is dedicated to Lord Rama and is known for its beautiful marble carvings depicting the epic Ramayana. The temple is located at the spot where the famous poet-saint Tulsidas composed the Ramcharitmanas.
These are just a few highlights among the numerous attractions that Varanasi has to offer. Exploring these places will provide you with a deep understanding of the city’s spirituality, cultural significance, and timeless allure. Book your Varanasi Tour Package by Mahaluxmi Travels one of the Best Travel agency with 100% Happy Customers.
Best time to visit in Varanasi
The best time to visit Varanasi is from October to March. During these months, the weather is pleasant and comfortable, ranging from around 5°C (41°F) to 25°C (77°F). This allows for enjoyable exploration of the city’s attractions, attending spiritual rituals on the ghats, and taking boat rides on the Ganges River. Avoid the hot summers and heavy rainfall during the monsoon season from April to September. Plan your trip to Varanasi between October and March for the most favorable weather and to fully experience the city’s cultural and spiritual ambiance.
Things to do in Varanasi
When in Varanasi, there are several incredible experiences and activities that you can indulge in. Here are some of the best things to do in Varanasi tour Package Suggested by Mahaluxmi Travels:-
- Witness Ganga Aarti: Attend the mesmerizing Ganga Aarti ceremony held at Dashashwamedh Ghat during sunset. Watch as priests perform intricate rituals accompanied by devotional songs and the mesmerizing sight of lighted lamps floating on the sacred river.
- Boat Ride on the Ganges: Take a serene boat ride along the holy Ganges River during sunrise or sunset. Witness the ghats come alive with devotees performing religious rituals and soak in the spiritual atmosphere of the city.
- Explore the Ghats: Wander along the ghats of Varanasi, such as Assi Ghat, Manikarnika Ghat, and Harishchandra Ghat. Each ghat has its own significance and offers a unique experience, providing insights into the city’s spiritual practices and way of life.
- Visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple: Pay homage to Lord Shiva at the revered Kashi Vishwanath Temple. The temple’s beautiful architecture and spiritual ambiance create a serene environment for devotees and visitors.
- Discover Sarnath: Explore the ancient ruins of Sarnath, where Lord Buddha gave his first sermon. Visit the Dhamek Stupa, Mulagandha Kuti Vihar, and the Sarnath Museum to delve into the rich Buddhist heritage of the region.
- Take a Heritage Walk: Embark on a guided heritage walk through the narrow lanes of Varanasi’s old city. Explore its bustling markets, ancient temples, and hidden gems while immersing yourself in the vibrant local culture.
- Attend a Classical Music Concert: Varanasi is known for its rich musical traditions. Attend a classical music concert or recital to experience the soul-stirring melodies of Indian classical music performed by talented musicians.
- Enjoy Local Cuisine: Indulge in the delicious street food of Varanasi, such as kachoris, chaats, lassi, and the famous Banarasi paan. Taste the flavors of the region and savor the culinary delights that Varanasi has to offer.
These are just a few highlights of the myriad experiences that Varanasi presents. Immerse yourself in the city’s spirituality, cultural heritage, and vibrant ambiance to make your visit to Varanasi truly unforgettable. Book your Varanasi Tour Package by Mahaluxmi Travels one of the Best Travel agency with 100% Happy Customer and 25+ Years of Travel industry Expertise.
Places to visit near Varanasi
Best travel tips for Varanasi
Here are some brief travel tips for Varanasi Created by Mahaluxmi Travels:-
- Dress modestly and respect local customs.
- Beware of touts and scams; book through reputable sources.
- Keep an eye on your belongings in crowded areas.
- Be cautious with street food; choose clean stalls and eat hot, freshly prepared food.
- Stay hydrated, especially during hot weather.
- Follow good hygiene practices and carry hand sanitizers or wet wipes.
- Bargain respectfully in local markets and shops.
- Plan ahead for boat rides on the Ganges; choose licensed operators.
- Embrace the spiritual atmosphere and participate in rituals with reverence.
These tips will help you have a safe and fulfilling experience in Varanasi Tour Package.
Why Booking with Mahaluxmi Travels for Varanasi Tour Places
Best Guaranteed Deals
Hassel free Vacation Plans
Lowest Rate Tour Packages
And Much More