Tour Packages Mathura Vrindavan
Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package
Explore the divine city of Mathura with our special Tour Packages for Mathura Vrindavan. Mahalaxmi Travels invites you to immerse yourself in the rich heritage and spiritual essence of this holy land. Situated in the heart of Uttar Pradesh, Mathura is famous as the birthplace of Lord Krishna.
Experience the magic of Mathura as you explore its iconic attractions. Visit the revered Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, where Lord Krishna was born, and seek blessings at the Dwarkadhish Temple, one of the oldest and most prominent Krishna temples in the city. Enjoy the vibrant festivities of Holi, the festival of colours, and witness the vibrant Rasleela performances that depict the divine love stories of Lord Krishna.
Mathura is not just about spirituality; It also houses architectural marvels like Vishram Ghat, Kusum Sarovar and Govardhan Hill, each with fascinating legends and offering breathtaking views. Immerse yourself in the city’s vibrant markets, where you can shop for traditional handicrafts, jewelery and delicious sweets.
With Mahalaxmi Travels, embark on a memorable trip to Mathura and let the divine aura captivate your senses. Our tour packages for Mathura Vrindavan are carefully designed to ensure a seamless travel experience, offering you comfort, convenience and an insightful glimpse of the city’s rich cultural heritage. Book your Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package today and let us be your trusted travel companion in this spiritual journey.
Visiting Places in Tour Packages Mathura Vrindavan
Explore the mystical city of Mathura, steeped in mythology and spirituality, with a tour that takes you through its best-loved sites. Begin your holy journey with the Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, a sacred sanctuary that is believed to be the birthplace of Lord Krishna. Within its holy premises, immerse yourself in the divine aura that has been attracting devotees for centuries.
Continue your pilgrimage to the Dwarkadhish Temple, an architectural marvel dedicated to Lord Krishna. Its intricate design echoes the devotion it inspires, inviting you to participate in daily rituals that connect you to a higher realm. The journey then heads to Vishram Ghat, an iconic river bank on the Yamuna, where you can purify your soul with a holy dip and witness a soul-stirring evening aarti.
Proceed to Mount Govardhan, which symbolizes Krishna’s protection from nature’s wrath. Take a circumambulation of this sacred hill to seek blessings and solace. Serenity awaits at Kusum Sarovar, a serene water body surrounded by lush gardens and intricate architecture. This serene place reverberates with legends and invites contemplation.
Step into the divine past at Radha Kund, a sacred lake where Radha and Krishna are said to have danced in eternal love. Immerse yourself in the holy water, and feel the currents of spiritual energy flowing through the ages. For a glimpse of Mathura’s cultural tapestry, the Mathura Museum beckons, which houses a treasure trove of ancient sculptures and artefacts from the famous Mathura school of art.
End your stay at the Gita Mandir, a temple dedicated to Lord Krishna and the profound teachings of the Bhagavad Gita. Adorned with captivating frescoes depicting scenes from this epic text, it provides a fitting finale to your journey through Mathura’s center of spirituality. Join us in this transformative campaign that resonates with the essence of devotion and mysticism. Book Tour Packages for Mathura Vrindavan to experience the Best of Mathura. Call Now
Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package Best time to Visit
The best time to visit Mathura is during the winter months, from October to March. The weather is pleasant, with temperatures ranging from 10°C (50°F) to 25°C (77°F), making it ideal for sightseeing and outdoor activities. This period also coincides with vibrant festivals like Krishna Janmashtami and Holi, adding to the cultural charm of the city. Avoid the scorching summer months (April to June) when temperatures can reach 45°C (113°F). Plan your visit during the winter season to enjoy the comfortable weather and experience the rich heritage and festivities of Mathura.
Tourism Place in Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package
Embark on an unforgettable journey through the enchanting city of Mathura with Mahalaxmi Travels, where a collection of spiritual and cultural experiences await you. Begin by stepping into the hallowed halls of the Krishna Janmabhoomi Temple, where the air reverberates with the divinity of Lord Krishna’s birthplace. Soak up the blessings and immerse yourself in the divine atmosphere that surrounds you.
As the sun sets over the horizon, head towards the iconic Vishram Ghat to enjoy the evening aarti. Watch the lamps shed their soft glow on the calm waters of the Yamuna River while devotees fill the air with fervent prayers creating a sense of devotion.
Discover the architectural marvel that is the Dwarkadhish Temple, an epitome of the grandeur of Lord Krishna. Marvel at its intricate designs and be a part of the rhythmic beat of the daily rituals, and experience firsthand the unwavering faith of the devotees.
Allow the river Yamuna to take you in its soothing embrace as you embark on a serene boat ride. Let the gentle waves carry you across ancient ghats, ornate temples and the city’s alluring skyline, a moment of serene connection with the spiritual soul of Mathura.
Explore the city’s rich heritage at the Mathura Museum, where ancient sculptures and artefacts tell tales of a bygone era. Immerse yourself in the artistic and cultural heritage that Mathura proudly displays.
From the vibrant gaiety of Krishna Janmashtami to the kaleidoscope of colors that is Holi, feel the vibrant beat of Mathura’s festivals. Join the processions, enjoy traditional music and dance performances, and be a part of the jovial atmosphere filled with devotion and joy.
A visit to Radha Kund, a sacred lake immersed in the divine love of Radha and Krishna. Then, pay your respects to Govardhan Hill, a symbol of religious significance, as you embark on the parikrama in search of blessings and spiritual satisfaction.
No trip is complete without tasting a destination and Mathura is no exception. Enjoy a mix of delicious local delicacies, desserts and vegetarian dishes. Let your taste buds dance to the tunes of Mathura’s famous Peda, Kachori and other traditional delicacies, an epic journey that mesmerises the senses.
Book your Vrindavan Mathura tour Package for experience the best of all. Call Now
Tour Packages for Mathura Vrindavan nearby attraction and day trips
Mathura is surrounded by several attractions and offers opportunities for exciting day trips. Here are some nearby attractions and day trips you can consider which is Suggested by Mahaluxmi Travels:-
- Vrindavan: Just 15 kilometers from Mathura, Vrindavan is a major pilgrimage site associated with Lord Krishna. Explore the numerous temples, such as the famous Banke Bihari Temple and ISKCON Temple, and immerse yourself in the devotional atmosphere.
- Gokul: Located approximately 20 kilometers from Mathura, Gokul is believed to be the village where Lord Krishna spent his early childhood. Visit the Gokulnath Temple and other Krishna-related sites to delve into the divine legends.
- Barsana: Situated around 50 kilometers from Mathura, Barsana is known as the birthplace of Radha, the beloved companion of Lord Krishna. Witness the vibrant Lathmar Holi celebrations and visit the Radha Rani Temple and Maan Mandir.
- Agra: Plan a day trip to Agra, located about 60 kilometers from Mathura, to explore the world-famous Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and other architectural marvels. Experience the grandeur of Mughal heritage and indulge in the city’s rich history.
- Goverdhan: Visit Goverdhan, situated around 25 kilometers from Mathura, to see the famous Goverdhan Hill. This hill holds great religious significance in Hindu mythology and is associated with Lord Krishna’s divine pastimes.
- Nandgaon: Located approximately 45 kilometers from Mathura, Nandgaon is believed to be the home of Lord Krishna’s foster father, Nanda Maharaj. Explore temples like Nand Bhavan and Nandishwar Kund, and witness the unique Lathmar Holi festivities.
- Radha Kund and Shyam Kund: These sacred water tanks are located near Govardhan and are associated with Radha and Krishna’s divine love. Take a dip in the holy waters and experience the spiritual energy of these revered sites.
These nearby attractions and day trips offer a chance to explore the surrounding region and delve deeper into the spiritual and cultural heritage of the area. Plan your itineraries accordingly to make the most of your visit to Mathura. Book your Mathura Tour Package by Mahaluxmi Travels one of the Best Travel agency with 100% Happy Customer.
Best Travel tips for Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package
Here are some brief travel tips for Mathura Created by Mahaluxmi Travels:-
- Dress modestly and respect local customs.
- Carry sufficient cash and stay hydrated.
- Be cautious with street food and choose reputable vendors.
- Plan for crowds, especially during festivals.
- Respect photography restrictions in temples.
- Use reliable transportation and negotiate fares in advance.
- Follow general safety precautions and keep belongings secure.
- Familiarize yourself with local customs and traditions.
These tips will help you have a safe and culturally sensitive experience in Vrindavan Mathura Tour Package.
Why Booking with Mahaluxmi Travels for Tour Package for Mathura Vrindavan
Best Guaranteed Deals
Hassel free Vacation Plans
Lowest Rate Tour Packages
And Much More